Ofsted and SIAMS Reports
Sports Grant Funding
Pupil Premium (please click on the links below for further information)
The impact of pupil premium on pupil achievement has been tracked carefully throughout the school year. Each child’s needs have been assessed, additional support has been put in place and recorded on an individual impact plan. Examples of how this funding has been used would be in a child having daily sessions with a teaching assistant completing a reading intervention programme or several sessions of a mathematics support programme to boost levels of achievement.
Extended school provision and additional visits and activities have also been sponsored to ensure all children are fully included and supported. There is also a proportion of Parent Support Advisor time allotted to each child and their extended family. This ensures that support is given to the child’s wellbeing and contributes to the Christian ethos of care and concern.
St. Michael’s Federation Policies
- Complaints policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Safeguarding Child Policy 2017 – Early Years Education and Skills Settings
- Charging and remissions policy
- Holidays in Term Time
- St Michael’s Federation RE and Act of Worship Policy November 2015
- PSHE policy upated 2016
- Onny admission policy 2017 onwards
- PSHE policy 2016
- St Michael’s Fedeeration RSE Policy 2016
- Lydbury admission policy 2017 onwards
- SMSC Document updated November 2015
- SMSRC audit for Lydbury North C of E Primary School December 2017
- SMSC Audit St Michael’s Federation – Onny C of E (A) Primary School Autumn 2017
With regards to recent results; Due to the nature of our very small schools it is not appropriate to publish data as children would be identifiable. Please refer to our School Performance Tables above.
Click here to add your own text